i-STAT in the Ambulatory Care Setting
Leverage the power of a single, integrated point-of-care testing solution
The fully automated i-STAT System offers a broad menu of tests for diagnostic and treatment indicators related to disease state management and clinical practice guidelines. Using just 2 or 3 drops of blood, the system provides time-sensitive tests at the patient’s side in just minutes.
Benefits of the i-STAT System
- Real-time, lab-quality results within minutes provide accurate results for a wide range of tests right in patient care settings
- Supports a patient-centric approach to health care that accelerates patient care decision-making by reducing the time needed to get vital information to clinicians
- Broad and expanding range of tests with one platform is ideal for meeting various medical practice needs
- Optimizes system efficiency by eliminating process steps and handoffs to help reduce the incidence of errors and promote patient safety
- Urgent care centers
- Surgery centers
- Radiology/imaging centers
- Family practices
- Cardiology practices
- Outpatient clinics
Many of our tests are CLIA-waived*; check cartridge status here.
*Granted waived status for the i-STAT 1 System with venous whole blood samples collected in a sodium or lithium heparin evacuated tube
Explore i-STAT® in the Ambulatory Care Setting—Click here for the available tests.
The i-STAT® System has several cartridges that have been granted CLIA Waived Status.
Click here for the full list of ambulatory care tests. Click here for the FDA Test Categorizations.
Granted Waived Status for the i-STAT 1 System with lithium and sodium heparin whole blood venous samples collected in evacuated (green-top) tubes