Useful Customer Information:
Value Assignment Sheets
(Updated 12 June 2013)
Before continuing, please have the following available.
- CLEW revision (found within the handheld’s Status Page)
- Control lot number (found on control box)
- Cartridge type and lot number (found on cartridge pouch or cartridge box)
Use the following instructions to locate the correct ranges for your controls.
Many files on this site require Adobe Acrobat.
New AQF available for the i-STAT System
- Liquid Quality Control (QC) Pass/Fail Determination
- Liquid QC Scheduling and Lockout
- Customizable Reportable Ranges
- Positive Patient Identification*
- Operator Competency Notification
*Available on certain data management systems.
i-STAT TriControls† - Now Available
- All-in-one control for Blood Gas, Non-Blood Gas, & Hematocrit
- Use with the new AQF Liquid QC Pass/Fail Determination feature
- Vials individually barcoded
- Unique blue dye for improved visibility
Click here to view the i-STAT TriControls Technical Bulletin
†Available only in the US and EU